After some thoughts about my Master Project I decided to check out the Lichtlabor course by Roland Lambrette. With some ideas in my mind I begun experimenting with different techniques and solutions for projection mapping. When I got up that morning I did not expect that we will have a basic example running at the end of the day. Basically we were researching on different approaches to project on several objects and tools how to deal with the “keystone effect”. Actually this can be done in most of our tools to create visuals (Processing, Jitter, QC) or with an external tool like MadMapper.
That is the outcome of some basic projection mapping where I re-modeled the block in Cinema4D and applied some effects on it: